My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, August 28, 2015

Back to School with Hello Beautiful!

Well it has begun...the time of the year parents live for and kids dread.   Yup, back to school. Thankfully Hello Beautiful is making it a little less painful by bringing us beautiful things to enjoy on our back to school Journey.

I was super nervous about getting on the school bus to go to Pre-K but Mommy and Daddy made it fun they got us matching pack packs (backpacks) from Bad Seed at Hello Beautiful and told me I could have mine favorite food for dinner when I got home.  Little do they know its Pizza and Ice Cream.  They walked me to the bus and off I went.  



Pose:  .click.  Swing

Dad is wearing the Purple Kawaii adult backpack from Bad Seed at Hello Beautiful and Mom and I are wearing the Rare Rainbow Kawaii backpack.
This adorable backpack is a gatcha full of fun!  


Gatcha key!  

All in all school wasn't awful cept for the food, that was really gross.  I will go back Monday, but only if I have my Rainbow Kawaii Packpack!

❥♡❤ღ ,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment