My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Camp Faithly 2015

I have never been to a sleep away camp in SL...I was able to get in to CHK this summer thanks to my awesome daddy but was on vacation and couldn't attend so I was so excited to see a new camp pop up.  Camp Faithly is a new camp and it was free!  Today starts my first camp experience and I was so excited I tried to pack up mine little car but ran outta room!  Oh No!  What will I do?



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe at  Chapter four   Elfie

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Shirt:  Camp Faithly 2015 Pink Cabin shirt

Shorts:  Turducken Allie Shorts

Lots of stuff going on in this pic so if there is anything you wanna know where it came from let me know :)  In the meantime I have a plane to catch at 2pm and I need to get alla this stuff in this car!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment