My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Down by the River

With summer coming to a close, I wanted to take one last walk along the river bank, I noticed the trees were already starting to say goodbye to summer and hello to fall, it was so pretty out the wind was gently blowing...as much as I love fall I will miss swimming, and the beach.  But fall means pretty leaves, cooler weather, pumpkins, Halloween and caaaaandy.




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Suffer Well

Headband:  Magika Group Gift

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Dress w/Socks and shoes:  CCC  Diana 
comes with ruffled sock tops and cute shoes

Pose:  .click.  Shy 3

Take your final stroll along the river, or swim in the ocean or pool, summer isn't here much longer, but remember the good news is fall is coming!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment