My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, April 6, 2015

Amelia by Lazy Unicorn

I hope you all had a great Easter...Mine was nice!  Brand spanking new from Lazy Unicorn an adorable dress and cute lace shoes!
When Presley first showed me the new print I was so excited, so so so so so so cute!




Took a walk through my favorite gardens and ran into this cute dude so I stopped for a photo op!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom Honey Browns  Comes with the cute headband 

Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romanitc Girl Glasses bride 
Not sure if these are available but lots of other cute ones there.

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets @ All the Little Things Beautiful Princess Necklace, also available in Prince

Outfit:  Lazy Unicorn  Amelia Jumper Dress (4 colors to choose)

Shoes:  Lazy Unicorn  Laced White Flats


Close up of the detail in these shoes...the lace doesn't even show how nice it really is.  They are so CUTE!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

1 comment: