My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, April 19, 2015

You are my sunshine...Spring dress ToddleTeez

You are my sunshine...my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey.  I love spring time, I didn't always love it though, I used to live in Maine and that means we would have lots of mud, but the promise of warmer weather and pretty flowers and all that came with it always made it worth the wait.

One of my favorite events for kids in SL is the Play Room, and this round has some beautiful things but my favorite is the Spring dresses by ToddleTeez.  It is such an amazing dress I will be wearing it in an upcoming wedding, I am so excited! I have recently become a blogger for ToddleTeez, and I am honored to be one, this has been one of my favorite stores since becoming a kiddo in SL.  

The frilly lace stockings...adorbs!  This dress comes in Green, pink, purple, yellow, blue, and rainbow (rare) the Bloomers with lace capri stockings are also rare.  So so cute and I cannot wait to wear this in the wedding.  Head on over to play this fun gacha from ToddleTeez at the Play Room 

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Mayumi3 Brown Diamond

Outfit:  ToddleTeez at the Play Room  Spring Dress Yellow White Lace Capri stockings (rare)  

Pose:  .click.  Tude Pose Pack  Tude 1

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment