My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, April 24, 2015

New England on the Coast

Well Happy Friday to you all...I have a lot going on in my RL right now and I was begining to miss summers in Maine.  Maine is one of the beautiful places, a place to raise kids, to enjoy seafood, to meet friendly people, a place to just enjoy life.  The signs as you drive into Maine actually say "Maine, the way life should be" and this is true to a point until you spend 8 months burried under snow, but summers on the coast more than make up for that.  So because I was missing Maine this morning, I tried to recreate it in SL, I found this coastal sim and it made me smile.


               
There is nothing quite like New England in the Summer and also in the Fall.  Truly one of my favorite places in the world.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Dura  Girl*30  Coffee

Hair flowers:  +Half-Deer+   Forest's Tale  Flower Crown 
(previous gacha item not sure if available)

Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl  bride (no longer avail)

Outfit:  Forever Young  Mini Maxi Pink

Shoes:  {ugly duckling}at the Play Room  Bow flops [laces] rare

Location:  It all starts with a smile 

I rarely give out location, if you ever want to know where it was taken I will try to let you know, but this was one of those I need to share moments, so you can get a feel for the New England coast. In Maine you can buy lobster right on the dock, go whale watching, shop all day or walk the rocky beaches.  




❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment