My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, April 3, 2015

Rainy Days and Vintage Beetles

Hanging around...nothing to do but frown...Rainy days and oh wait that song is so old no one will know where I am going with this! But I do want to show you some cute things that are coming from Lazy Unicorn!  
Soooo...I was driving around in the rain in my brand new Vintage Beetle that I got from a very cool event called Peek a Bear brought to you by Lazy Unicorn, when all of the sudden the wind kicked in and I couldn't see anymore, so I pulled over, and go out of my new Beetle, grabbed my umbrella and stepped out of my car.  All of the sudden the wind grabbed me and almost took me off to La La Land, luckily I was able to get safely to the ground and back into my Beetle and drove off to find the spring sunshine again.  

What I am wearing:

Car (not wearing but you know):  Lazy Unicorn @ Peek a Bear Event  Vintage Beetle Mint (Rare)
Hair:  Tram  C606 Hair Brown
Hair bow:  Little Stars  Comes with Karla Outfit (new)
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Mulan Flower Glasses
                Rainy Day Sweaters (boots)
Jeans:  Little Stars  Comes with Karla Outfit (new)
Shoes:  Blubb @ The Woodlands  Betty Shoes Creme


I wanted to show you all the cool colors you can grab in this gacha from Lazy Unicorn for $50L a play you really should check it out at the Peek a Bear Event 

LaBoutique opens on April 6, and I cannot wait!  LaBoutique is a fairly new event but last month was amazing and so I am sure April will bring only more!  

Have a happy day!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment