My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

My Viva adventures by Viv.a Kids!

One of my favorite stores became one of my newest sponsers, so I am so excited to bring you 5 new releases from Viv.a Kids!

I actually stumbled on this store a few months back and spent the better part of an hour there and found all kinds of cuteness so if you have not been there you will be in for a treat. So come with me on my Viva adventures...


I was walking through the city streets when I saw this and I promise you I didn't do it!  I will admit it is some pretty fancy artwork, but nope, not mine!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Love Soul  Hair 149 Bitter Brown


Glasses:  Glam Affair Romantic Girl  Bride (no longer avail)

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids  Cloe
Outfit include Jean jumper, shoes and bow

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack   Dainty 5


I quickly changed into my most clever disguise my kitty outfit from Viv.a Kids, and thought the old doors and car made such a unique art form, that I had to snap this shot instantly.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess   Sarah

Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl bride (no longer avail)

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids  Emi-cat star
Outfit includes Jumper, sneakers, headband, and socks

Pose:  .click.   Tude pack  Tude 4




 After narrowly escaping the po po for questioning on the art work I slipped into a new outfit and find this beautiful bike, aren't the colors as pretty as the art work?  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom Honey  (comes with color changing headband)

Glasses:  Enchanted Bowtique at Dreamkids Nature Event  Spring glasses 9 (gacha)

Outfit: Viv.a Kids Ivy-Animals
Outfit comes with Shirt, shorts, shoes, and ribbon

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack  Dainty 5



 Changed yet again to stop and smell the flowers they really are just so pretty, purples and pinks all such beautiful colors.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika The Wish

Glasses:  Glam Affair Romantic Girl bride (no longer avail)

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids  Kioko-Blue
Outfit comes with Jacket, skirt, Sneakers, headband and Socks

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack  Dainty 5


Changed oned last time before I hoped on a scooter to head back home to the children's home.  It amazes me all the pretty I saw in my Viva adventure and really thought the red dress looked smashing with the colors of the scooter.  I'd say I learned lots about art today, wouldn't you?

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Yuimetal

Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl Bride

Outfit: Viv.a Kids  Claii 
Outfit includes Shoes, collar, shirt, skirt, socks, frill and hairbows (not pictured)



These are my Viva adventures I hope you enjoyed the ride.  Please be sure to have your own by getting to Viv.a Kids in whatever manner you desire, but I suggest poking that link.


No comments:

Post a Comment