My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Just a spoonful of Sugar helps the medicine go down

In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun...

Anything Disney inspired will make me a happy girl, so when Rou from Tiny Trinkets put out this umbrella I just couldn't even help but squee!


I grabbed my new umbrella and went for a walk on the boardwalk, singing all the Mary Poppins songs I could think of when all of the sudden out of no where...I started to fly!


I held on tight and enjoyed a nice little ride over the gorgeous lake until my umbrella lead my feet safely to the ground...

Once my feet were planted firmly on the ground, I actually giggled because that adventure was just too fun for words!  And wearing these cute kitty flats my feet were very happy too.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Flower Crown:  Sugar Blossom at Dream Kids  Rose & Butterfly Crown pink (gacha)

Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl Bride (no longer avail)

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets  Princess Me 

Outfit:  Les Petites Poupees  @ LaBoutique   Sweet April

Shoes:  Tiny Trinkets  Bliss Happy  Kitty Flats

Umbrella:  Tiny Trinkets Miss Poppins Umbrella Pink
Comes with the flying and the normal umbrella




Be sure to fly on over to Tiny Trinkets and see just how much fun you can get into.  And always remember that a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment