My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Little Deer brings fun to Dream Kids Nature Event

Ahhh all the cuteness just keeps on coming for Dream Kids Nature Event...I can't even!  Coming up next is Little Deer.  Who doesn't love comfy Jammies right?!  Well Little Deer is bringing Jammies to a gacha.  Foxy Jammies with Tops and bottoms you can mix and match to your hearts content.  Two Rares and 10 commons at $35L a play you will want to get them all.



I put on my jammies fell fast asleep and dreamed about a land where the foxes were as big as me...and they were friendly and wanted to hang out.  We had candies and drank chocolate milk then I woke up to find out it was all a dream or was it, because I had a chocolate milk mustache.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Fashionably Dead Jupiter Ponytail  Brunette3

Glasses:  PixieStix Flower Glasses Gold/Orange (Dream Kids Nature Event Gacha)

Top:  Little Deer  Foxy Jammies Top Lady (rare)
Bottoms:  Little Deer   Foxy Jammies Bottoms Light Orange
*Remember the links for Little Deer are to the Main Store*


After waking up I got dressed in my cute little butterfly playsuit and went for a walk through Prim River Camp Ground and found a butterfly garden but couldn't find many thankfully there are many on my little outfit.  This outfit is only $75L from Little Deer at the Dream Kids Nature Event.  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  C606 Hair Brown

Outfit:  Little Deer Butterfly Playsuit comes with the cute flops and bows for your hair

PS first time I have not worn glasses did ya notice?  :)

This event starts April 15 and goes until May 7.  Many items are exclusive to this event and some are Limited which means when they are gone they will never be sold again.  You don't wanna miss this trust me.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment