My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Strike a Pose with ToddleTeez Pageant Princess Dresses

Toddlers and Tiara's has got nothing on this Pageant Queen.  *giggles*  So ya, I decided to be a Toddler with a Tiarra, and I may just give Honey Boo Boo a run for her money.  ToddleTeez came out with these gorgeous pageant dresses that I just had to make sure to get it out to you early!

Here I am walking the runway with my newly crowned self!  Yup that's right Honey Boo Boo here comes Kymber.  

What I am wearing:

Hair:   D!va  Nene

Tiara:  Noodles  Tangles Tiara Silver (gacha)

Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl Bride  (no longer avail)

Outfit:  ToddleTeez  Pageant Princess (pink)
outfit comes with dress, bloomers and socks, sock frill and cute little shoes.  Also comes in Silver, blue and purple

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack   Dainty 1

Life isn't always easy being a princess yanno, but with this little dress I sure feel it and everyone will know it.  So keep your tiaras shiney and your head held high girls and strike a pose!


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment