My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dream Kids Nature Event Enchanted Bowtique

Goodness it feels like it's been forever since I have blogged but here I am again...did you miss me?  The Dream Kids Nature Event starts tomorrow and Rose from Enchanted Bowtique sent me some super cute sunglasses to show you!

I took a nice walk and found some cute places to stop and take pictures of these cute glasses so let's stop talking and get to the photos!



See how cute!  These are the zebra glasses, and of course I had to wear one of my zebra print outfits to go with it, a girl has to have style.  The swan tried to nibble at my skirt but we ended up having a nice friendly chat and he left me alone so I can take this picture.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom Honey Browns
Glasses:  Enchanted Bowtique Zebra
Outfit:  That's so {Kyoot} iMustache comes with cute shoes too

For those of you who really know me you know I loooove giraffes and one of the rare glasses in this gacha for the Dream Kids Nature Event from Enchanted Bowtique is the Giraffe so I was so excited to show these to you!



I also love bridges why I do not know but I always have and this was just a gorgeous place to stop and enjoy nature so I captured it with a photo wearing my cute giraffe glasses.  The tail sticking out ahhhh sooo stinking cute!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah Browns
Glasses:  Enchanted Bowtique Giraffe (rare)
Outfit:  The Soda Pop Shop  Lil Giraffe comes with the little sandals and a bracelet

The Dream Kids Nature Event is looking to be one of the coolest I have seen in a long time so I hope you are saving alla your monies in that piggy bank!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment