My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Time Gardening

Spring time has actually arrived, well for me it's almost summer. Living in Arizona it's already been in the 90's so I am not sure that is considered Spring time.  But today Lily from Little Stars released this adorable spring outfit that just brought me to gardening!  I love all the pretty flowers that start to arrive this time of year, all the planting and preparing for beautiful gardens.  I started to plant some pretty flowers when somehow one of my pots broke.  Truth be told I got scared because there was a garden troll.  Oh well, at least I started.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram C606 hair brown
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Mulan Flower Glasses
Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets @ All the Little Things April    
Beautiful Princess Necklace (available 4/5/15)
Outfit:  Little Stars  Karla Outfit comes with Headband & Shoes

Karla is just one of the cute outfits you will find at Little Stars I suggest you run and check it out for yourself!  Oh and just in case you didn't believe me about the Troll take a peak below I was able to quickly snap his picture!



See you would probably break a pot too!  Anyways, I hope you enjoy your spring and most importantly this adorable outfit!

 ღ❤♡❥,
    Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment