My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Life is better at the beach brought to you by Soda Pop Shop

I was a very lucky girl growing up I lived in California and had the Pacific Ocean close by, as a teen my mom moved us to Maine, and I was fortunate enough to have the Atlantic ocean close by.  Living in Arizona now I miss the beach life, I miss camping by the water, walking in the sand, dipping my toes in the cool water, and building sand castles.  SammyJo from The Soda Pop Shop has released new swim wear and an adorable jumper just in time for all your beachin needs.


Jenna
What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah
Bathing suit:  Soda Pop Shop  Jenna
outfit includes suit, beach bag, bow ring, glasses, face sticker, sailor hat, and the cute sandals.  
Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack   Dainty 4


Tess
What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Sweet
Bathing Suit:  Soda Pop Shop  Tess
Outfit comes with Bathing suit, beach bag, bow ring, glasses, sailor hat, whale face sticker, and sandals.
Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack  Danity 5


Skye
What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah
Bathing Suit:  Soda Pop Shop  Skye 
Outfit comes with bathing suit, beach bag, bow ring, glasses, sailor hat and sandals.
Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack   Dainty 4


Becka

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Sweet
Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Becka
outfit comes with jumper, bow ring, butterfly purse, glam cat ears headband, glasses, and sandals
Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack  Dainty 5

I enjoyed my day at the beach, I think you should run over to The Soda Pop Shop and get yourself to the beach too, because Life really is better at the beach.



❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber





No comments:

Post a Comment