My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dream Kids Nature Event Coming Soon...Monkey Pox & {DollFace}

This week I was accepted as a blogger for a new event starting so very soon.  Dream Kids Nature event starting on April 15th.  I was so excited when I got my group invites and even more excited when the blogger boxes started.  I am opening my Dream Kids event blogs with Monkey Pox & {DollFace} PS that link will get you the main store not the event but be sure to check that out before the event opens!


Pictured above is Monkey Pox...The umbrella is totes adorbs and look at this Lily chair in Red, the chair comes with a number of sit poses and even a sleep pose and comes in 5 different colors so you will be sure to find your favorite!  The wand in the outfit even has sparkles!  We all love our sparkles!  Squee!  And the hair is sooo cute this hair will be the rainbow Pixie hair in the gacha!  and it comes with the fairy crown.  The hairs are so cute and you will love any of them you receive in your gacha but honestly the rainbow is a must have!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Monkey Pox Pixie Hair Pack 1 Rainbow Rare

Outfit:  Monkey Pox Opal White Fairy Outfit comes with bangles wand and wings that will move when you type or you can click them to make them move and even comes with the umbrella!

Chair:  Monkey Pox Lily Chair Red

Next up is {DollFace}

Pictured above is the adorable Tully Tulip outfit, and as you can see I found myself a fairy and we became friends she will soon be teaching me all the fairy ways...but back to the outfit duh...this outfit comes with the cute shoes, skirt, and leaf top the detail on this top is amazing it actually looks like a leaf! oh ya and the cute headband!  I am also wearing the Rare Leaf necklace that {DollFace} will be bringing to Gacha funness!  


Pictured above I am wearing the Sweet Green Rose Dress from {DollFace} it comes with the shoes and the cute rose hairpiece!

So much cuteness is coming April 15 to the Nature Event brought to you by Dream Kids!  This post is brought to you by Moneky Pox and {DollFace}

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber









1 comment:

  1. I must appreciate your wonderful choices and sharing them here. Next year I will be planning couple of New York corporate events and for that I need unique planning ideas. Can you please help me?

    ReplyDelete