My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Dream it wish it do it Holly by Soda Pop Shop

My grandmother always told me nothing in life is too big, if you dream it, wish it and do it...I am going through a lot in my RL lately so I am very thankful for SL where I can actually achieve a lot of what I dream and wish...I love photography and this blog is able to help me with that dream.  Thank you for reading my blog so today I bring you a new release from Soda Pop Shop such a cute little nautical skirt outfit.  Which gave me the opportunity to go where I love to go once again yup the ocean!


The cute anchor print on the crop top is one of my favorite parts of this outfit there are also sailboats all around the skirt and top.  comes with the bracelets, ring, sunglasses and headband which also has the cute nautical hat.  SammyJo also gave me a sneak peek at her new swimsuits coming soon, which I cannot wait to show you.  So run over to Soda Pop Shop and grab this adorbs outfit today!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Dura Girl 58 Coffee
Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Holly
Pose:  .click.  Tude pack  Tude 5


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment