My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, April 17, 2015

Mariposa Gacha Puretes At Dream Kids Nature Event

More funness from the Dream Kids Nature Event!  Puretes is bringing you a gacha full of adorable summer clothing including shoes.  There are 9 common collectibles and you can mix and match all of these options with ease.  I have put them in 3 different outfits and will explain each one with the photos, but don't think for one second you need to pair them like I did, you can wear each of these items with any of the others that is why I love this so much. 


Pictured above is the sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers  

 Pictured above is the top, shorts, and gladiator sandals

Pictured above is the Frilly top, Ruched pants, and high top sneakers these are floral and ahhh love them.


What I am wearing in each picture for other items other than clothing:

Hair:  Ploom  Madison (Ploom is having a 50% off sale)

Glasses: Pixie Stix at Dream Kids Nature Event Glasses Dk Pink

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets at All the Little Things  Princess Me

Pose:  .click.  Tude Pose pack Tude 3

I have loved this store since I found one of her gachas months ago, and this one will not disappoint you at all!

Hope you have a fantastic Friday...it's lovely here in Phoenix.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment