My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

That's So Kyoot Dream Kids Nature Event

Dream Kids Nature Event starts April 15 and goes through May 7, and the cute stuff the designers are bringing you just cannot be shown properly, but I will continue to try!  That's so {Kyoot} has some adorable High Top Sneakers in a variety of colors in a gacha. You will want alla the pairs trust me on this.

I looove a good story and books are something that I cherish.  Losing yourself in a book is an amazing feeling and that is how these sneakers feel too.  Amazing!  I am such a floral girl, all things floral I must have.  So I am showcasing the Rare Floral Sneakers from That's so {Kyoot} that will be available in gacha from at The Dream Kids Nature Event.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Love Soul Hair 149 Bitter Brown

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Kaitlyn Butterfly Pink Glasses

Top:  {BunBun} @ The Woodlands Event  Embroidered Tank Top White 

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupees Ava Jean Shorts Polka

Shoes:  That's So {Kyoot} @ Dream Kids Nature Event     Floral High Tops

Up close picture of the floral (rare)
Pink, Aqua, Gray, Multi, and Purple

That's so {Kyoot} is one of the designers you have got to stop by and check out at this  new event.  April 15-May 7.  

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment