My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, April 27, 2015

Beach Therapy by Little Stars

It's the end of April and I am sure you are all feeling the same way I do, it is time for some Beach Therapy!  The weather is nice and our mind is thinking lets put some sand under our feets.  Little Stars released a few bathing suits this week and they are too cute.




Grabbed my hat, sunglasses and beach bag and took a little stroll on the beach, it felt so nice to get out into the sunshine and wiggle my toes in the sand.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Sixty nine  Hair 04  Chestnut


Outfit:  Little Stars  Lana Bikini
Outfit comes with bathing suit, beach bag, bracelets, hat, sunglasses and sandals

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack  Dainty 5

The ocean is such a magical place, it is somewhere that you can get lost in a book, go on an adventure, enjoy mother nature, or heck even go for a swim!  So grab your swimsuit from Little Stars and go get your Beach Therapy!


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment