My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Showers bring Alice Flowers

April showers always bring May flowers right?  Well My Baby Style is bringing you a new dress, and it is oh so cute! 


This dress to me just represents spring at its finest, so I went out to find the new flowers that are just springing up and took this picture to show you the new dress from My Baby Style.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Fashionably Dead   Jupiter 

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Kaitlyn Butterfly glasses

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets Giraffe Necklace (previous limited 50 no longer available)

Outfit:  My Baby Style  Alice Flowers
Comes with dress and Sandals

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack Dainty 1

I hope your gardens are begining to grow and I hope you check out My Baby Style today!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment