My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Viva Las Dream Kids Nature Event

Dream Kids Nature Event is officially opened and on opening day I am going to be showing you the cute stuff from Viv.a! Kids.  I have been going to her store for quite some time now and this stuff is high quality and fulla cutes.  


So when I woke up this morning I climbed out of bed, got dressed threw on my new Lady Bug Backpack went out to the playground at the children's home where I am staying.  I spent a good part of my day playing and pulling the snacks from my backpack.  Isn't this one of the cutest backpacks you have ever seen?  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  The Wish
Outfit:  Minuet  Everly Outfit Peach (Limited 50 no longer available)
Backpack:  Viv.a! Kids @ Dream Kids  Lady Bug Rare
Pose:  .click.  Tude pose pack Tude2


Here is a sample of some of the other cute ones you can win with this fun gacha!  


After playing on the playground and eating all my snacks, I took a little rest, then changed into this adorbs outfit that can be found at Viv.a! Kids  at the Dream Kids Nature Event.  The little sandals even have pandas on them.  I walked over to the zoo, and found the cute little baby panda, I squeezed through the fence and gave him a big hug the momma and daddy didn't even mind they came to play too!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Olive  The Darla (store under construction)
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Butterfly glasses Dotty Black
Outfit:  Viv.a! Kids at Dream Kids  Panda (limited)
Pose:  .click.  Tude pose pack Tude2


I then went back to the Children's home took a bath cuz well the pandas kinda got me dirty and stinky.  Changed into my new owl outfit that can be found at the Dream Kids Nature event as well. and headed to the ocean to relax and wind down.  The ocean is one of my favorite places the waves are so soothing and the smell just can't be beat.  It was such a beautiful day I just kinda got lost there for hours.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Lili Brown Diamond
Glasses: Enchanted Bowtique at Dream Kids  Spring Glasses 9
Outfit:  Viv.a! Kids at Dream Kids Owl outfit with shoes

I had the chance to visit this event last night and was really impressed with the amount of vendors, the quality, and the prices.  So run over to the Dream Kids Nature Event today, it runs until May 7!


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment