My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pingue coming to Dream Kids Nature Event

So if you have been reading my blog there are two things are you very aware of #1 I have not been blogging long and #2 I am promoting the Dream Kids Nature Event.  Something that I have found to be the coolest about blogging for this event is meeting the designers and seeing new stores I have not heard of in the past.  I was able to talk to the designer for Pingue and she was very sweet so I am very happy to show you her items for the event!


First up is an adorable fairy outfit...I love fairies and have met a few in my life, heck I am 4 what do you expect?  The wings are so cute and you know how much fairies love mushrooms so I posed for a quick photo with this purple and pink mushroom.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah Brown

Glasses:  PixieStix  Flower glasses Dark Pink

Outfit:  Pingue Nature Fairy comes with the cute shoes & wings

Pose:  Click  Dainty Pack Dainty 5


 Next is her Nature outfit the hoodie has the cutest little cartoonish print on it you will for sure love this!  Since this was the nature outfit I climbed into the back of a pick up truck that was out in the country and made myself comfy long enough to snap this picture.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant Aidoru Series  Yuimetal - basics

Outfit:  Pingue   Nature outfit comes with Hoodie, hud for leggings and the sneakers

Pose:  Click Tude Pack  Tude 4





And lastly...Pingue's gacha item!  I love rain, living in Phoenix I see very little so when it rains I actually go out and dance in the rain, ok maybe not dance but I do enjoy it.  The fun part of SL is you can find any weather if you search hard enough.  I was strolling through this city and it started to rain and as I was splashing in the puddles this crazy taxi nearly hit me thank goodness the wind caught my umbrella and pulled me out of the way just in time!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Sixty Nine  Hair 4 Mocha

Glasses:  PixieStix  Flower Glasses Dark Pink

Outfit:  Pingue  Raincoat, Rainboots, Umbrella (all gacha)

Pose:  Click  Umbrella Rare 3 (old gacha)

All store SLURL's go to the creators main store...be sure to click the Dream Kids Nature Event SLURL to go to the event.  The event runs April 15-May 7!  Break them piggy banks open.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment