My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sometimes you gotta be a pirate and sometimes a princess

Tiny Trinkets is bringing you something amazing for All the little things event coming May 3.  And it will allow you to use your imagination and dare to dream.  Rou has come up with a couple of dreams of her own.  



 Ever dreamed of being a pirate and sailing the 7 seas?  Well here you go now you can.  I got dressed up in my eye patch and my pirate hat and climbed aboard a pirate ship, I tried to join but the pirate mom said I had to walk the plank first, and I kinda ran...guess I am not ready to be a pirate!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Taketomi  Momoka  Browns

Eye patch and Hat:  Tiny Trinkets at All the Little Things

Outfit:  JKB  Nautical Outfit

Pose:  .click.  Tude Pack  Tude 4





This flowered veil had me feeling like a bride or maybe even a princess so I got all dressed up and headed to the church looking for my groom, apparently they don't sell them at the church.  *shrugs*  Oh well.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Taketomi  Momoka  Browns

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Kaitlyn Butterfly glasses pink


Dress:  Turducken  Floral Easter Gown (limited edition not avail)

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack Dainty 4

Let all your dreams come true by playing dress up with these neat creations!  Don't ever forget to stop dreaming.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment