My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spoiled Angels and Brats coming to the Dream Kids Event

One of the best things about blogging is being able to blog for a creator you know and love and that's what I get to do today!  Dream Kids Nature Event is only 3 days away and Spoiled Angels & Spoiled Brats bring you an exciting Gacha!  Forget about Lions, Tigers and Bears...Oh my!  And see Kitties, Mice and Panda's!    Remember that link up there goes to the main store...event opens April 15th.

First let's see the Kitty:



I was taking a little walk through my favorite gardens wearing mine kitty suit and found these cute mice...they were scared cuz well I was chewin on my mouthy which so happens to be a mouse but I convinced them it was all for play.  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram Hair C606 Brown

Outfit:  Spoiled Angels & Brats Poey Kitty Pink
Ears w/Bell, Facepaint, Leggings, sweater, and Tail w/bow
Also the Rare Mouse mouthy

There are many colors with this gacha, but mine favorite is pink!  It can also be won in green, blue, and white/black

Next up is the Mouse:



 It was way easier to convince the Mousies that I was a mouse than it was to make them believe I didn't eat one of their families...but this little mouse took a liking to me and we chatted for a long time, I even shared mine cheese.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Sixty Nine  Hair 04 Mocha

Outfit:  Spoiled Angels & Brats  Poey Mouse Pink
Ears w/Bell, Facepaint, Leggings, sweater, and Tail w/bow
Also the Rare Cheese mouthy


And now the Panda...this panda is all rare but it also comes in the colors mentioned above.




I got all cute in my panda outfit and took a quick hop on the closest teleporter to China.  I tried to find other pandas to play with but I'm guessin them are all in zoo's, so I was sad until I found some bamboo to play in and even tried to eats some!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom Hart Browns

Outfit:  Spoiled Angels & Brats   Poey Panda RARE
Ears w/Bell, Facepaint, Leggings, sweater, and Tail w/bow
Also the Bamboo mouthy all of these items are rare and so darn cutes!

All of the poses you see are in the Tude pack from .click.  

Thank you once again for reading mine blog and I hope you are as excited as I am for this awesome new event coming April 15th!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment