My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rawr and stuff

Rawr and stuff...new dino outfit out from ToddleTeez, and this outfit can be worn by either boys or girls.  Kinda cool right?  I went to see if I could find any dinos because well with this helmet on I totally rock the dino look, and I did find one, I screamed "Rawr" and he ran away.  Yup, I am just scary like that.



I don't think he realized that Rawr means I love you in Dinosaur, maybe he is a foreign dinosaur and doesn't speak mine language, oh well...

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Taketomi  Momoka Browns

Glasses:  Enchanted Bowtique At Dream Kids   Spring Glasses 9
(this is a gacha item and there are so many colors so cute)

Outfit:  ToddleTeez  Dino (blue & orange)
Outfit comes with shirt, pants, sneakers and helmet

Pose:  .click.  Tude Pack Tude 4


So...Rawr...and well stuff but get yourselves over to ToddleTeez and check out all the cute.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment