My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dream Kids nature event Pixiestix

Woohoo the blogger packs keep coming in and I can't tell you how excited each one makes me!  So much cuteness coming to this event I can't even begin to tell you, so I will show you!  My next post is being brought to you thanks Pixie Stix <--- that link will take you to the main store not the event, the event opens on the 15th of this month!  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!VA Ruri Hair (Brown Diamond)

Glasses:  Pixie Stix  Flower Glasses Gold 
These glasses will be her gacha item and they come in so many amazingly happy colors!


I really wanted to get a close up of the glasses because they are so stinking cute!

Outfit:  Pixie Stix Sunflower dress comes with sandals and the cute big yellow bow and purse.  This is the limited edition item never to be sold again so you can ONLY get it at the Dream Kids Nature event.

I hope you are all stuffing your piggy banks to prepare for all the awesome this event brings starting April 15!


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment