My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Take me out to the ballgame with Soda Pop Shop

Take me out to the ballgame...take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks...I don't care if I never get back let me root root root for the home team, if they don't win it's a shame...

SammyJo from The Soda Pop Shop has been a busy little bee and I am so glad she has! I am quite the girly girl but yet I do love my sports and being comfy she created this cute sweat pant outfit with a sold seperate add on of the ball cap and jacket.  


Pictured above is the outfit without the add on

 Add on with Hat and Jacket
Back side of jacket...yes girls DO rule

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess Sarah

Outfit:  The Soda Pop Shop  Casual Princess
Outfit includes bracelets, bow ring, comfy pants, cool glasses, hair bow, and sneakers.  Sold seperately is the Add on Pack which includes the ball cap and sneakers

The one thing I absolutely love about baseball is you always try to go home...I love that thought.


Get yourself over to The Soda Pop Shop and get comfy!  

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment