My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, April 17, 2015

Stylin with My Baby Style

Recently I was accepted as a blogger for My Baby Style.  I am very excited to show you some of the cute fashions from this store including some that can be found at The Dream Kids Nature Event.

I am going to start with the items you can find at The Dream Kids Nature Event.  Two cute outfits that are full of color and so cute.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Flower Crown:  {Imeka} @ IDK Event  Sweet Mix


Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets @ All the Little Things  Princess Necklace Princess Me

Outfit:  My Baby Style @ The Dream Kids Nature Event  Rose Flowers outfit  comes with flip flops

Pose:  .click.  Dainty  Dainty 5



The limited outfit is this adorable dress...only a certain amount are being sold, and when they are gone they are gone never to be sold again...so if you like it you better go get it.  I love the bright colors!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets Mulan flower

Outfit:  My Baby Style @ Dream Kids Nature Event   Flowers, comes with the cute mary jane shoes, bracelet and headband



There is also a super cute tree picture frame gacha at The Dream Kids Nature Event so stop by My Baby Style and get it all!

This next outfit can be found in the main store of My Baby Style and I absolutely fell in love with the cute little happy face flowers.  


 What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  C606 Hair 

Glasses:  Pixie Stix @ The Dream Kids Nature Event Glasses Dk Pink

Outfit:  My Baby Style  Bia comes with Shoes

Pose:  .click.  Dainty  Dainty 5

Also at the main store (upstairs) of My Baby Style is a couple of fun Gacha's goodness knows I am a Gacha Queen!  This cute Hoodie can be found there, Hello Kitty  so cute right?!




What I am wearing:

Hair: Fashionably Dead Jupiter Ponytail 2

Glasses: Glam Affair Romantic Girl Bride (no longer available but lots of cute ones there)

Outfit:  My Baby Style Hello Kitty Hoodie, pants and Shoes (rare)

I hope you are all enjoying all the cute things!  I know I am enjoying showing them to you.  


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment