My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Floral

Happy Easter to you all!  I know it's been a couple days since I have blogged a little bit of I am not good enough crept in and I felt down, but then Blubb released an adorable floral dress with cute shoes I just had to show you and it's available TODAY for Lazy Sunday at a discounted price.  


I am totally wearing pretty much the same as she did in her ad and not on purpose but will tell you about it anyways, I had this hair on when she sent the announcement and I went to grab it so worked out great and it's super cute!

What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Love Soul Hair 152 Bitter Brown
Glasses:  Glam Affair Romantic Girl Candy (not sure they are available I was unable to find them in her store but there are many other cute glasses)
Outfit:  Blubb  Fleur Outfit comes with the cute shoes!

Well they say April showers bring may flowers, but here in Arizona we are dealing with temps in the 90's we rarely see flowers in the desert.  So I am very thankful for SL!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment