My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Aura's Bunnies from The Woodlands

Gosh I can't even begin to tell you about all the amazing things that are at The Woodlands this round, sadly it is the last round ever, they have decided that the are no longer going to do this event.  SAD FACE.  So you really need to get there and see all the great stuff.  Today I am bringing you one of the cutest thing ever!  It is from Aura's, and is available now at The Woodlands.




This gacha is full of fun!  The Royal Bebe Bunny Outfit and Basket, Rare includes baskets!  14 commons and 4 rares are available.  The hold bunny animates you when you hold it and it is by far one of the cutest things I have seen.  I have pictured above holding it and then the rezable bunny.  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Fashionably Dead  Jupiter Brunette A
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Mulan Flower
Outfit:  Aura's @ The Woodlands  Royal Bebe Bunny Outfit
Shoes:  Aura's @ The Woodlands  Royal Bebe Tennis Shoes

I am really excited about this round as you can tell and you should be too.  Thank you Aura for letting me blog this cuteness!

ღ❤♡❥,
    Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment