My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, April 20, 2015

Not so pink

Not so pink today...go figure me no pink.  Well it has happened thanks in part to this way too cute outfit from The Soda Pop Shop.  I won't lie all my life from birth to now I have loved pink so when items come out if it is available in pink that is the color I would get.  My dad made the mistake of allowing me to pick the color we would paint our house and you guessed it, it was pink.  I am rocking the new black and white look though.



These socks!  Ahhh I love them.  Anyways, I felt kinda "swag" whatever that word went and went on down to the subway where I stopped to take this picture so you can see how cute this outfit is.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Shabby Hair

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop   Kelly
Outfit comes with headband, ring, skirt, glasses, jacket, necklace, sneakers and a hud for the shirt and socks

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack  Dainty 5

So if you are not so pink, you will for sure need this bad ask outfit. So poke this link to the Soda Pop Shop and grab it today!


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment