My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Jeepin through Dream Kids Nature Event with Lazy Unicorn

Soooo Presley from Lazy Unicorn has made one of the coolest things ever for the Dream Kids Nature Event and I couldn't wait to show you...hold on for your life cuz I am Jeepin!



Yes you know it...I got in my pink jeep and went off roadin wasn't really sure what that meant until I got stuck on a rock and had to have the park rangers come help me out, I am only 4 driving is not something I know well.  hehe  The decals on this jeep are adorbs. This pink jeep is one of the rares you will find in Lazy Unicorn's gacha.  There are plenty of colors and even a rare for you stinky boys.  You can even bring 4 of your friends riding with you.  Amazeballs right?!  

Here is the gacha key for the jeeps
What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah
Outfit:  Les Petite Poupe'es @ LaBoutique  Sweet April Pink
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Kaitlyn Butterfly Pink Glasses

PS remember the link to Lazy Unicorn is to the Main Store the event opens tomorrow...soooooo excited!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment