My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Soda Pop Shop is smooth sailing

I was just accepted to blog for the Soda Pop Shop and I am very excited about this.  SammyJo's stuff is really cute and today I am bringing you two of her new releases that every girl needs to have!


After a long day in RL I put on this cute little Nautical themed dress and took a stroll on the docks, the water is soothing and I just enjoy spending time near the ocean.  I stopped to take this picture and to my surprise there was a shark in the water!  Ahhhhh

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Lili

Glasses:  Enchanted Bowtique @ Dream Kids Nature Event  Spring glasses 9

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop Lil Sailor 3 comes with two bracelets, ring, anchor purse, flats and a cute hat that I did not wear due to the giant bow :)

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack  Dainty 4

The second outfit I want to show you is also a new release and it's adorbs!
So I left the docks and that huge shark...and headed to the beach after changing into my shorts and sneakers.  I found this cute row boat but decided getting it out of the rocks was way too much for my 4 year old self so I took a picture instead.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Glasses:  Enchanted Bowtique @ Dream Kids Nature Event  Spring glasses 5

Outfit:  The Soda Pop Shop Kelsey outfit includes cute pink sneakers

Pose:  .click.  Dainty pack  Dainty 5

I am very honored to be blogging for this store and hope you all run out and check out all the amazing stuff she has oh and new swimsuits are coming out and I will be blogging that tomorrow so stay tuned!




ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment