My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 28, 2015

A picture is worth a thousand words

It's been said that a picture is worth a thousand words and this week I have been going through old photos and believe that to be true, I remember all the memories as they are displayed in front of my face and it has honestly brought some smiles to my crazy hectic week.  


What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Baby Princess Sarah

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane silver

Outfit:  Chantilly Lace  Jodee
outfit comes with dress, shoes and headband

Pose:  .click. Fancy Frame (frame included)

Blogging is an outlet for me it helps me with all of my feelings and helps me be creative.  Since, I cannot draw a stick figure to save mine life or build a box in Secondlife.  *giggles*

Hope you had an amazing Friday Eve.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment