My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Never leave home without your favorite purse

Accessorize accessorize accessorize!  That is something that all girls should do.  SammyJo from the Soda Pop Shop made a super cute new outfit and the purse that comes with it was by far one of my most favorite ones ever! 


After getting dressed in this oh so cute outfit with my awesome purse I decided to go on a little shopping spree.  I found a cute little store that had all the fruit you can imagine and bought it all up.  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom  Honey

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Gracie (Lavendar)
Outfit comes with necklace, flats, glasses, hair bow, heart ring, dress, purse, sparkle face, and sparkle wings!  This outfit also comes in pink and blue too

As you can see The Soda Pop Shop totally understands your need to accessorize just look at all the extras you get with each purchase!  Hope your day is extra sparkly.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment