My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Picnic on the patio

Summer time means windows open and picnics...so I decided we needed a cupcake picnic on the patio off of my room.  Thank goodness Snap Happy Poses is bringing this amazing gacha to LePetit Fair in just three short days!


I have this large patio right off my room and it was perfect for my cupcake picnic don't ya think?

This is the full gacha set that will be available from Snap Happy at Le Petit Fair coming May 15th.  This Gacha includes:  balloon set 1, balloon set 2, blanket, cuppy cake pillow, cuppy cake table (rare), Ladder (rare), Suitcase with teapot, lunchbag, pillow with blanket, suitcases with record player, suitcase of cuppycakes, suitcase of dishes, tea time pillow, tea time sign, and table of treats (rare)

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Outfit:  {BunBun}  Embroidered Tank and Lacey Frills skirt pink (gacha-rare pink set)

Shoes:  Lazy Unicorn   Laced White Flats

Pose:  Snap Happy  Sofia single set  Sofia 5
this set was pictured with an adult but I made it work for me cuz the whole set is so cute!

I am very excited with all that is coming up in the next few days, and I am hoping this preview helped you too!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment