My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Feel Pretty

One of the reasons I wanted to start blogging was to be able to show everyone cute things especially from designers that perhaps I have just found.  I often will search the Marketplace looking for new stuff.  Last night I hit the jackpot.  I found the most adorable pink dress and was so excited to show you, that I took a walk in the garden and stopped in the garden drape house to take a picture so you can see it too!  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Argrace  Rin

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Bracelet:  Tiny Trinkets  Elli Bracelet

Outfit:  Chantilly Lace Boutique   Emmi
outfit comes with dress, bow sandals, necklace and hair bow.

My parents will for sure be happy I am back in pretty pretty princess mode, even if their living room looks like a pig pen.  *giggles*  Stay tuned for more adventures.  I am sure there is more fun to come! 

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment