My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

ooh La La LaBoutique on the farm

I am not even going to lie to you...LaBoutique has become one of my favorite events!  I even waited up til midnight so I can go straight away.  I am going to show you just a couple of the cute things available there right now.  This is a monthly event so be sure you get there before time runs out.

I went off to spend time at a local farm house, wearing my oh so cute dress from Turducken and even had some tea with the lady who lives there.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom  Honey

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ  at LaBoutique  Ladybug necklace 

Bracelet:  ToddleTeeZ at Hello Beautiful Birthstone heart bracelet (gacha)  April

Outfit:  Turducken at LaBoutique  Sasha Sundress Peach (sandals and belt included)

So after having mine tea, I wanted to go explore the farm, but didn't want to get my pretty dress dirty so I changed into my romper, put my hair in pigtails and took off mine sandals and went out to play.


Little did I know farms are so dirty!  Good thing I not has parents cuz I would for SURE be in a bath by now.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom  Equestranaut  Browns

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {Blubb}  at LaBoutique  Oopsie dirty
This outfit comes dirty or clean and has dirty face and dirty body if you want it.  

Welp, I enjoyed my time at the farm with my LaBoutique items, I hope you find all the pretties there too!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment