My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Casual comfy from Les Petite Poupees

Every once in awhile you just gotta get comfy.  I couldn't wait to show you the cute new outfit from Les Petites Poupees.  Its casual and comfy.  It's something that all girls big and small would wear. To be honest I have something similar in real life that I wear often *giggles*

I got comfy and casual in my new outfit and went into the country for a walk stopped at the pretty amazing gate to pose for this picture for you.  It was such a beautiful day and the birds were singing away.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Lili 


Glasses:  Tiny Trinket at Limited 50 Little Bear  glasses (sadly they are now out of stock)

Outfit:  Les Petites Poupees Knit sweater cotton

Shoes:  Lazy Unicorn  White Laced Flats

This outfit is available on the marketplace for only $39L  That's a bargain.  Heck you can't get anything really in life for $39L

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment