My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, May 23, 2015

June Previews from Tiny Trinkets

Beginning of a new month means the beginning of new events.  Tiny Trinkets is prepared for All the Little Things Western theme  and Hello Beautiful and summertime theme.  Without a doubt these are two of my favorites so far.

All the Little Things starts June the 7th and will run until June 20th.   For the month of June the theme is Wild Wild West.  And you know I am a country music fan so I blasted some T. Swift and jumped on my noble stead and galloped into the sunset.  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira]  Claim

Outfit:  Lil Big Me  Country Girl Outfit 
outfit comes with dress, jeans, boots and straw for your mouth

Horsie:  Tiny Trinkets at All the Little Things  Lil cowboy  this has a resizer too


Hello Beautiful opens on June 1st and will run until June 24th.  The theme for June is Summer Fun.  And when I think summer fun I think beach, so I put on my new shortalls, painted my nails in a pretty green with watermelon print, applied alla the sunscreen, and plopped my new hat on my head and headed to the beach.



What I am wearing:

Hat:  Tiny Trinkets at Hello Beautiful June round Beach time hat hat comes with hud to change color and texture of the hat


Hair:  Sixty Nine  Hair 04


Fingernails:  Tiny Trinkets at Hello Beautiful June Beach time nails hud (watermelon)

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane black

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Ana Shortalls plain

Here is the ad for Beach time so you can see the 4 styles of the hat and nails.   So darn cute right?! 

I hope you are all looking forward to June as much as I am.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber








No comments:

Post a Comment