My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Imagine Create Live...LaBoutique

Imagine your Dream...Create your Happiness...Live your Life.  LaBoutique opened up and the designers seriously outdid themselves on this round for SURE.  I am going to bring you a couple more things for your viewing pleasure.

The outdoors around this time of year always makes me want to just stay outside all of the time and dream, create and live.  I took a nice walk and found a nice bridge to stop and take a picture at so that I can show you the cute babydoll top from BunBun.


This top comes in many different colors, I happen to be wearing cream.  But you can check it out and find your favorite color.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Nene

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ at LaBoutique  Ladybug necklace 

Top:  {BunBun} at LaBoutique  Satin Babydoll top cream

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupees  Ava Jean Shorts Med

Sandals:  Closet Chickies  Leather Owl Sandals

I walked a bit further and found a nice little gardening shack, it had the most adorable dress in there and it was just my size!  So I put it on and headed out to check the garden with my watercan.

Just as I arrived at the garden a bee flew right at my face and landed on mine nose!  Thankfully he just wanted to hang out he didn't sting me.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Celestia

Headband,watering can, and Bee:  Dream at LaBoutique  Roses & Bumblebees

Dress:  Dream at LaBoutique  The Prairie Dress Baked Blush

At the end of the day, I went for a walk, watered some gardens, made friends with a bee and didn't get stung and finally after many hours of having a great day, I fell fast asleep.  


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment