My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summertime on the farm

Today I decided to be a little bit country, I even went to my friends house where they have cows.  I told the momma cow I was a cowgirl and showed her my hat and boots, she just moo'd at me but the baby cows giggled.  Trust me they did!  I played with the baby cows a little bit, and they are not nearly as messy as that baby pig was and they have way more energy because at the end of it I was the one needing the nap.  

I love summertime and Hello Beautiful June round has such a great theme.  "Summer fun"  The designers are really bringing out some great things so I do hope you show them all your support and head there June 1st!  




What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira]  Claim

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Little Bear Glasses
This item is no longer available it was a limited 50 and can not be sold any longer...lots of cute glasses at the main store.

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets   Princess Me
This item is no longer available it was an exclusive item and can not be sold any longer

Bracelet:  Buglets  Fleur [rose]   Fleur Gacha


Nails:  Buglets at Hello Beautiful June  Ombre Nails This color combo reminds me of my favorite summer fruit...watermelon

Tube top:  {Glitter Outfitters}  Doily Tubetop white

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupee   Ava shorts

Boots:  Turducken  Bohemian Cowboy Boots

June brings us weddings, summer weather, end of school days, and the beginning of events such as Hello Beautiful.  Here is to hoping your June is the best one ever!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment