My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tiny Trinkets Tea Party

After my adventures to the farm I knew I had to have just as much fun today so I woke up, got dressed and put on my new elephant flats that are so comfy and cutes, and headed to storybook land, where I had a very fun tea party with some new friends.  They didn't think I could do the princess stuff like the princess wave and balancing a teacup on mine head.  Welp, I sure did prove them wrong.  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Teacup:  Tiptoes  Teatime on my head gacha Blue

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets at Limited 50  Little Bear glasses (sadly this is all sold out)

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ at Sidewalk Gacha  Charm Necklace teal

Bracelet:  Tiny Trinkets  Elli Bracelet with Hud

Outfit:  Little Diva  Tea and Roses 

Shoes:  Tiny Trinkets  Lala Flats  sky

Below I have given you the ads for the flats and the bracelet, sometimes the blog photos do not show off all the awesome so I wanted you to see just the items without the whole outfit.




So after my tea, I played a bit with my new friends but really was tired because lets face it my adventures are tiring, so I went home and took a nap.  Oh and in case you were wondering, I still didn't get a bath, I just jumped in the pool.  *giggles*

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment