My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Keep Calm it's almost Summer

Gosh I love the summer time...and the beach! This is the time of year where we start bathing suit shopping and even us kiddos wanna look good in a bathing suit.  Tiny Trinkets has some really cute ones out and you know how much I love floral, so that is the one I picked.  *giggles*  I love living in Honeybriar, there are so many awesome things to do, including the beach.  I couldn't wait to get there in my bathing suit and dip my toes in the water.  Don't worry Mommy I didn't swim.




Gah!  Look at the little bow on the booty.  So cute right?!  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth   Elyse

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Earrings:  .trinket. at La Boutique  Pink Felt 

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ at La Boutique  Ladybug necklace pink

Bathing suit:  Tiny Trinkets  Flowers swimsuit


Bathing suit season is here so head over to Tiny Trinkets and pick out your favorite one today.


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment