My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, May 22, 2015

Petite Bowtique Bryn Shortalls

I was super excited to be accepted as a blogger for {Petite Bowtique} Before ever being a kid avatar in SL I had kids in SL and this was always a favorite store.  {Petite Bowtique} has made the most beautiful shortalls, you know how I love floral, and guess what?  The first one I am going to show you is only $50L today only.  Yes $50L Friday is today, so hurry up and get over there and once you see the rest you will want to get a fatpack anyways *giggles*


Bryn Shortalls Red 
May 22, 2015 Only $50L  for $50L Friday



Bryn Shortalls Blue





Bryn Shortalls Pink




Bryn Shortalls Purple






What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Mana

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ at La Boutique  Ladybug necklace Pink

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Bryn Shortalls
outfit comes with shortalls, tank, hair bow and sneakers.

I fell in love with these the minutes I saw them and I am pretty sure you will too!  Teleport to {Petite Bowtique} asap to grab your Red Bryn shortalls today and save some $L  towards the purchase of the rest of the colors *giggles*

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment