My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Even punks can be princesses

SammyJo from The Soda Pop Shop is very much like me and loves her pink and frilly, but is well aware not everyone is like us. She created a fun new outfit that is called Leelee.  It is a Punk Princess type outfit with a little crown on the back of the jacket and a princess skull on the front.  Just way too cute for words, so how about I show you!


Isn't it too cutes?!  I love the purple and black contrast and the skull, if you have to wear a skull, is so darn cute.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  The wish

Outfit:  The Soda Pop Shop  Leelee
outfit comes with boots, ring, skirt, glasses, hair bow, jacket and clothing hud for the shirt, shorts and socks.

I for one hope the releases keep coming!

Have a happy Tuesday...

❥♡❤ღ ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment