My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fast Cars and Bye Felicia

I am probably going to get a lot of flack for what I am about to tell you but...I have never seen any of the Fast and the Furious movies. Yup not one, but I do know that they are clearly about fast cars.  Lazy Unicorn has some fast cars for some fun events.  


 First we have the drift car, this event is being featured in the Mudpie event, I showed you the cute shirts from there earlier but look at this cute hot pink car!  


Secondly, we have the Sporty Convertible which will be featured at The Playroom opening May 5th.  The hot pink is rare.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  C606 Hair 

Eyelashes:  Purettes at Hello Beautiful  mesh with hud 

Headband:  Buglets at Hello Beautiful  Janie Headbands (sky)

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Butterfly Glasses  Dotty Black

Dress:  Lazy Unicorn  Lazy Sweater

Shoes:  Closet Chickies  Black Owl Sandals


Not even going to lie, while driving around, I crashed three times, so I am kinda furious that I went too fast.  haha see what I did?!

Hope you all will enjoy these cars as well!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment