My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Small town adventrues

I was able to find my way off the mountain from earlier today but was really really hungry so I changed into my little short set I got from the Fit for a Princess event, packed a bag with a change of clothes (you know my adventures always require that) and headed out to a small town hoping I could try to find some food, I was really wanting a croissant and I don't  know how to say that word but it tastes so yummy so I don't care 
how to say it.  *giggles*  

When I arrived at the small town I couldn't believe just how pretty everything was, I dropped my bag and I had to take a picture to capture my adventure.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Lottie

Outfit: Baby Brat at Fit for a Princess Green Floral
outfit comes with shirt, shorts, glasses and shoes

Right after taking this picture a fish jumped in the pond behind me and scared me and welp, you will never guess what happened?  I fell in the water! Thankfully there was a nice little area where I can freshen up.  I changed out of my wet clothes and put on my new outfit from Baby Brat.  Put my hair up and decided to find my croissant.  Sure enough a bakery was there and now I am gonna get my yummy foods and enjoy the rest of my day!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom Sharla

Outfit:  Baby Brat  Vintage Tot
outfit comes with jumper, collar, glasses and hairbow

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken at Limited 50 Vintage Mary Janes  sadly these are now sold out.  

Stay tuned for more adventures!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment