My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, May 15, 2015

More Awesome Dream Kids Universe

Currently in a Galaxy so very close, only a TP away you can find The Dream Kids Universe Event.   Lots of amazing designers with lots of amazing creations.  Be prepared to enter the Galaxy of Awesome.


Starting out with Purretes, such cute stuff I can't even...I will be showing you the limited outfit meaning only so many will be sold and then gone forever and the gacha outfit (parts of it).  Purretes has done it again with fun.  Boys...the gacha is out of this world literally.  And girls will love it too! *giggles*

Cute Alien Limited Edition

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Love Soul Hair *154*

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  black

Outfit:  Purretes at Dream Kids Universe Event Cute Alien Limited Edition
outfit includes headband, dress, bloomers and sandals

Pose:  .click.  Tude Pack   Tude 4


Believe Gacha 

What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Fashionably Dead  Jupiter

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  black

Hoodie:  Purretes at Dream Kids Universe Event Believe Hoodie (2)

Pants:  Purretes at Dream Kids Universe Event Believe Saggy Pants (4)

Shoes:  Purretes at Dream Kids Universe Event Believe Slip ons (9)

Pose:  .click.  Tude Pack   Tude 4

Gacha Key so you can keep track 


Next up is Little Deer, bringing all cute comfy jammies in gacha form!  I love gachas and I love getting in my jammies and being read to.  It makes my whole day.  

There are 10 common and 4 rare.  They are so cute and you can even mix and match like you did in RL as kids when you couldn't find the bottoms or tops to your jammies *giggles*



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  The Wish

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane silver

Jammies:  Little Deer at Dream Kids Universe Event   Crescent moon tops and bottoms



Gacha Key so you can keep track


Ahh next up is Lazy Unicorn and Presley has fed my inner geek with this release...I know there are so many Star Wars fans out there so you will for sure need all of these sweaters.




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika   Beans 

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  black

Sweater:  Lazy Unicorn at Dream Kids Universe Event    Sweater 3 (sith happens)

           Gacha Key so you can keep track


And to conclude my post for Dream Kids Universe Event today...we have My Baby Style. They are bringing cute to the galaxy!



 Outfit Stars

 Outfit Stars w/ plush alien


 Holdable snuggly stars gacha
I am holding the rare Colorful star

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Daisy

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets at Limited 50  Little Bear Glasses   Only 50 will be sold then they are gone.

outfit comes with top, bloomers, boots and alien plushie.

              Gacha Key so you can keep track


Phew...that was a lot of work, but totally worth it. The Dream Kids Universe Event is open now and alla this amazing stuff is available!  So do not waste time teleport or fly your spaceship now to get all the stuff.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment