My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Maxi Skirts and Mini Humans

{That's so Kyoot} just released this oh too cute skirt outfit, that as soon as I saw the picture I had to run to get all of them...ok maybe not all but I did get a few.  


I won't lie I love when designers release just to release not just for events, don't get me wrong I love events too, but it is nice to see that they are still willing to put stuff out for the love of doing so.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Dura Girl*30

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {That's so Kyoot}  Brylee Red
outfit comes with tank, skirt and headband

This outfit comes in Red, Yellow, Purple, Pink, Green, Grey, and blue and the lower half is semi sheer and the top is lace it is so cute!  So head over to {That's so Kyoot} and get your favorite colors now.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment